Working on lots of things besides work.
I did finish the leather project, although it got all streaky for some reason so I'm going to do some experimentation and see what might have gone south there. I did like how the flower came out though and it was my first time using a petal tool which was easier than I thought it would be.
I have one shark tooth cut (great white) but not sanded or finished yet. I'm working on the second one now (hammerhead) and then I'll do the mako. I'm going to sand (which I hate with a passion) and finish them all at once.
Tomorrow I'm going to test ride a 20-year-old Standardbred that I met last weekend. His name is Mo which I think is a kind of cool coincidence since I wanted to name a horse Morpheus and Mo is already short for that. Plus, he's all black like the night and Morpheus is the god of sleep and dreams. I also already own a saddle pad which has a monogrammed "M" on it. I'm very nervous about the test ride. Mo is a former Amish buggy horse and when the rescue got him his body score was 1.5 (last summer). He still needs groceries, it's a long process to rebuild a horse from that condition, but he looks worlds better now.
Mo in January